Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Loubnane: My favourite Lebanese restaurant in Paris

It's definitly my Lebanese address in Paris. Being from Lebanese origins, I tried tons of Lebanese restaurants in Paris (there are in total more than 600 in Paris!). 
I adopted this one because the food is of very good quality, the service is friendly, and location is great, between boulevard Saint Germain and Notre Dame de Paris.
I particularly advise to take the Mezzé formula, traditional Lebanese starters, but who are more than enough for a full meal. The mezzé formula is about 25 EUR/pers, and consists of 9, 14 or 18 different plates depending if it is for 2, 3 or 4 persons. You will hardly have a better quality-price ratio in Paris for a Lebanese restaurant.
In addition, the owner Kamal and his son Mathieu are big connaisseurs in wine, and they propose exclusive Lebanese wines who are excellent.

For more information and pictures, follow the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment